For Immediate Release
Contact: Yvonne McLaughlin
Party Time Rental and Events Celebrates 10th Anniversary
WHILE HOSTING TOYS FOR TOTS DONATIONS
(Little Rock, Ark.) — [Nov. 30, 2015] — Party Time Rental and Events of Little Rock, established 35 years ago, is observing its 10th Anniversary under the ownership and management of Ray and Kristi Imbro. Celebrations include hosting a donation site at the Little Rock showroom for the Marine Reserves Toys for Tots campaign. The community is invited to drop off unwrapped toys at the Party Time showroom, 11121 North Rodney Parham Road, Suite 32B, Little Rock.
Ray Imbro, president of Party Time added: “We are proud to have served the community with its party rental needs for the past 10 years, and being able to support and contribute to local causes. We look forward to the next 10 years, helping people with new and fresh ideas for their parties and events while serving our community.”
Since 2005, Party Time has evolved into one of the fastest growing rental and events companies in Arkansas. Highlights from the past 10 years include:
- a workforce of 15 full-time employees including 4 event coordinators;
- a combined total of 16,000 square feet of warehouse and showroom space;
- doubling annual sales volume;
- presenting sponsor and Event Company of Arkansas Symphony Designer House (2007 to present);
- Best Party Rental and Event Company (2008-2015); and
- Project manager and rental company for Clinton Presidential Center 10th Anniversary celebration (2014).